Yorkshire CNC – CNC Centre Lathe Turner
About Yorkshire CNC Limited
Yorkshire CNC Ltd is part of the Unison Ltd Group here in Scarborough. Our facilities and expertise are wide ranging within the fields of steel fabrication and CNC machining, and we accommodate clients purely searching for a one-off solution or those seeking to establish a long-term supplier relationship. With clients worldwide the range of our work is diverse and interesting.
The successful applicant will join the team as a full-time CNC Centre Lathe Turner to produce precision engineered components from detailed specifications. Machining mainly 1 off and small batch components and working to tight tolerances and deadlines.
You will preferably be a time-served or apprentice-trained machinist who is able to demonstrate evidence of the following: –
- CNC programming.
- Ideally CNC machining experience of using FANUC controls – some training given to the right candidate.
- Setting and operating a CNC lathe, producing components to tight tolerances, whilst always maintaining the highest quality.
- Interpretation and working from detailed technical drawings/specifications.
- Competency of using all forms of measuring equipment and gauging techniques.
- Ideally level 3 or above qualification in CNC machining
Hours of Work
The role is full time based on our standard 40 hours working Monday to Friday 7am until 3pm.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual to make a real difference in a business with ambition. A great place to work with on-site parking, with the option of further training and advancement and a generous and competitive rate of pay with the option of regular overtime for the successful applicant.
Strictly no agencies.
Email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]