We currently have a vacancy for a Purchasing Administrator to join a small but expanding team.
We are looking for a proactive/energetic person to work within Supply Chain Team. You will need to be hard working, as this is a fast-paced environment, understand the need for urgency without compromising on accuracy. You will need have good analytical skills, be very organised, excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
Some procurement experience would be an advantage; however, training will be provided for the right candidate.
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to ensure material availability in line with the business requirements.
Assisting the Head of Procurement with data analysis to identify requirements by project, raising and tracking of purchase orders, ensuring products arrive at the right time and to the correct specification and at a competitive price.
Key Categories of the Role
· Procurement – Evaluate the bought-out requirements from the Bill of Materials (BOM Procurement Sheets) identify stock on hand and make recommendations for order placement
· Raise and Issue Purchase Orders in line with business requirements working in line with the authorisation limits
· Acknowledgments – entering suppliers’ acknowledgments, ensuring that the details are correct to order.
· Proactively report and maintain shortage reports by project identifying areas of concern in line with the planned production project dates.
· Weekly Checks on the re-order level materials and place purchase orders in line with authorisation levels.
· Consumable & PPE ordering
· Inventory Management – Ensure that the data on the stock system regards to supplier/price/lead time is maintained.
· Spares – work with the Procurement Lead to ensure that orders for spares are processed in a timely manner and reported at the weekly meeting.
· Continuous Improvement – support and be involved in development of the department and systems.
· Other Procurement Duties as directed.
*Strictly no agencies*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday