Unison have been providing tube bending solutions to industry for nearly 50 years. Designing and building the worlds most cutting edge technology for the main industrial sectors such as Aerospace, marine and oil and gas our equipment is used by an impressive list of international clients. With headquarters in Scarborough and Danville, Virginia USA, we are currently seeking a General Labourer to be part of our team in Scarborough. A great place to work with on-site parking, the option of further training and advancement and a generous and competitive rate of pay with the potential of regular overtime for the successful applicant.
Roles & Responsibilities to include:
- Cutting /sawing raw materials
- Driving (up to & including 1.25 ton flat bed truck)
- Keeping workshops & yards clean & tidy including bins, recycled waste, swarf etc.
- Covering stores duties when required
- Weekly company vehicle checks
- Monthly meter readings etc.
Full clean driving licence essential. Fork lift licence would be advantageous.
Strictly no agencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email [email protected] to apply