Job description – Engineering Administrator
Overall Definition of the Job:
Scarborough based Unison Ltd is a highly successful manufacturer of CNC tube bending machines suppling high end machines to a world market in sectors including Aerospace, Automotive and Marine.
Unison Ltd is seeking an Engineering Administrator to join an existing team where you will be required to answer mainly email-based enquiries, process sales orders from worldwide customers and agents and provide administrative assistance to the Support Team.
The position is based at our manufacturing facility in Scarborough, working hours are Mon-Thurs 7.45–16.45 and Fri 7.45-13.00.
- Collaborate with After Market Manager on sales enquiries
- To be main point of contact for all spares/service/tooling enquiries
- Process sales orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Generate customer quotations, liaising with various departments (e.g. Production, Design) on a regular basis
- Follow-up quotations via telephone and e-mail, working towards monthly KPI’s
- Managing spares orders through to completion to ensure the customer receives orders placed within the lead time specified.
- Collaborate with Service & Support Manager on scheduling machine services and installs
- Assist S&S Administration /organise travel/accommodation arrangements etc
- Self-manage your own work-load
- Answer incoming phone calls as and when necessary
Qualifications / Experience
- Good standard of general education (English and Maths at Grade C or above (new grades 4 to 7 would normally be expected) or equivalent level of education
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, email required); experience of using SAP would be an advantage, but training will be given
- Sales experience and experience in the engineering industry advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an excellent team player
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn new skills and to succeed
- Ability to manage time and workloads with good focus on priorities
Email CV and a covering letter to [email protected].