Overall Definition of the Job:
Scarborough based Unison Ltd is a highly successful manufacturer of CNC tube bending machines suppling high end machines to a world market in sectors including Aerospace, Automotive and Marine.
Unison Ltd is seeking an Engineering Administrator to join an existing team where you will be required to answer mainly email-based enquiries, process purchase orders from worldwide customers and agents and provide administrative assistance to the Support Team.
The position is based at our manufacturing facility in Scarborough, working hours are Mon-Thurs 7:45- 16:45 and Fri 7:45-13:00.
- To be main point of contact all spares/service/tooling enquiries.
- Ensuring online support ticketing system is up to date and processes adhered to
- Collaborate with Service & Support Manager on scheduling machine services and installs
- Organise travel/accommodation arrangements and visa applications for the above
- Generate customer quotations, liaising with various departments (e.g. Production, Design) on a regular basis
- Process purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow-up quotations via telephone and e-mail, working towards monthly KPI’s.
- Self-manage your own work-load.
- Answer incoming phone calls as and when necessary.
Qualifications / Experience
- Good standard of general education (English and Maths at Grade C or above (new grades 4 to 7) would normally be expected) or equivalent level of education.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, email required); experience of using SAP would be an advantage, but training will be given
- Sales experience and experience in the engineering industry advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an excellent team player
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn new skills and to succeed.
- Ability to manage time and workloads with good focus on priorities
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday