We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to join our expanding team.
Key skills required for the Senior Electrical Fitter vacancy:
You will be responsible for the wiring and building of bespoke machinery, you will be working with an experienced electrical design and fitting team. Job requirements are as follows:
- Have experience with 3 phase (18th edition is preferred but not essential)
- Support the Production Manager regarding the allocation of jobs, check quality of panel and machine build, overseeing electrical team, providing technical support on projects where required.
- Experience of building control panels, wiring machines either as a panel wirer or industrial electrician
- Be able to fault find and rectify electrical faults on machine safety circuits, motors, valve gear, sensors arrays
- To work from electrical drawings/schematics
- Proven track record of a high standard of workmanship and attention to detail
- Ideally level 2 or above qualification in electrical engineering / wiring / electrician
- Previous experience with Special Purpose Machine assembly
- Working to health and safety standards and to ensure team/contractors are complying with H&S/Covid-19 guidelines
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions
- Able to lead and work in a team environment
- To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you’re suited to role to [email protected].