CNC Milling Machinist
Yorkshire CNC Precision Engineering is part of the Unison Ltd Group here in Scarborough.
Our facilities and expertise are wide ranging within the fields of steel fabrication and CNC machining, and we accommodate clients purely searching for a one-off solution or those seeking to establish a long-term supplier relationship. With clients worldwide the range our work is diverse and interesting.
We are looking for a committed full-time CNC Milling Machine operator to join our expanding team. The role will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC machining centres
- Machining one-off and small batch components
- Working to tight tolerances and deadlines
Joining an expert team, you must be:
- Able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Competent to program and set CNC Milling Machines
- Heidenhain/Solidworks experience desirable.
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment and check own work.
- Work on your own initiative
- Have completed a Time Served apprenticeship
What we offer
A great place to work with on site parking, the option of further training and advancement and a generous and competitive rate of pay with the option of regular overtime for the successful applicant.
Please send in your CV with pay expectations to the email address shown on our contact’s page.