We currently have a vacancy for a Stores Operative on an excellent hourly rate commensurate with ability and experience.
We are looking for an energetic person to work within our Stores Team. You will need to be hard working, as this is a fast-paced environment, understand the need for urgency without compromising on accuracy. Sharp attention to detail is essential as data accuracy is key. Some stores experience would be an advantage, however in house training will be provided for the right candidate.
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that material availability in line with the business requirements, the role will involve communication across all disciplines
Key Categories of the Role
- Goods Inwards, Receipt and Processing of associated paperwork in line with our processes.
- Kitting – Preparation of Kits for Production – ensuring all parts are available and identifying any discrepancies for further action
- Distribution of Material across the site.
- Requisitions – pick and distribute requisitions from the Shop floor
- Line side Stock – check and make recommendations for re-ordering to Material Control
- Stock Takes – Undertake and participate in stock takes as requested
- Dispatch – Process Dispatch Paperwork and arrange shipping in a timely manner.
- Inventory Management – ensure that all materials are labelled/stored in the correct location
- Blacking – in house treatment for metalwork in preparation for production
- Housekeeping – proactively approach the workings of a clean, tidy stores.
- Other stores/warehouse duties as directed
Excellent rates of pay.
Regular overtime available.
*Strictly no agencies*
Email a covering letter & your CV to [email protected]